Friday, February 20, 2009

Keeping Yourself Soft And Fragrant Doesn't Have To Be Expensive

I'm a typical female when it comes to feeling good about myself. One way I can still do that on a budget that is very tight is with shower gels, lotions and bath spray.

The good thing about these products is that you can find them in just about every store -- Target and corner drug stores like CVS, etc. However, my favorite place to purchase these products is at Bath and Body Works. You can find great sales most of the time and the fragrances are wonderful, and the stores are located in most malls. You can also check them out online.

I love all their products, but my favorites are Japanese Cherry Blossom and Dancing Waters. My daughter loves Sweet Pea. Personally I think they all smell great and it just depends on your preference.

I signed up in the store and gave them my e-mail and I'm always alerted regarding sales, etc. The products range from bath products, including shampoos and conditioners, to candles.





The other good thing is that most of these products will last a very long time. With shower gel you need only about a nickel-sized amount on a bath sponge or puff and it lathers up very nicely. It smells great and is refreshing. After a long, stressful day what's better than a nice bath or shower? Light a candle and enjoy!

I still believe that a nice hot bath with products like these will do anyone a world of good. With the terrible economy now, we especially need time once in awhile for ourselves. A bath with wonderful products such as this is a very inexpensive way to accomplish this and not feel guilty.

The other thing is you don't have to spend a lot of money. Maybe one shower gel, one body spray and one lotion. It really won't cost much and you can always add items when you have a little money. That way, you shouldn't feel guility to spend a little cash on yourself.

Again, I believe these products are made in the USA, in Ohio. So feel good about that too! One compaint I have is I wish companies would start proudly displaying on their packages "Made in the USA". I pay attention to these labels and try to buy everything that is made in this country. We need to start taking care of our own people here in America. Making sure everyone who wants a job has a job. One way to accomplish this is make sure to read the labels carefully. I think it's worth the extra effort, and so will that American family who can keep their job.

Another great American pastime is baseball and I'm proud to announce that my husband is now writing for TheBaseballPage.com. If you or someone in your family loves baseball this is the place for you. Great articles and lots of historical information. Check it out, you'll be glad you did.

Have a great and stress-free day!

No comments: