Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Microwaveable Thermos Bowls Keep Food Hot For Kids' Lunches

How would you like to give your child a hot, home-cooked meal to eat at school without a lot of fuss?

I found this great product to use. It's a bowl made by Aladdin and it's great! In it, you can put leftovers from dinner the night before or soup; basically anything you want to reheat.

The terrific thing about this bowl is, you put the food in it, place it in the microwave, heat it up -- it takes about 3 minutes in mine -- and put a lid on it. It keeps the food nice and hot for hours and you won't have to pay for the hot school lunches. It also comes with a spoon in the top of the lid. Talk about convenient. It saves time and money and gives your child a nutritious hot lunch.

It's also nice because it beats a cold sandwich every day, which kids get sick of. It opens up a whole new world, while giving your child a healthy home-cooked meal.

My daughter loves a hot lunch, but she complains that by the time she gets through the school lunch line, she doesn't have enough time to eat.

I don't know about you, but I refuse to pay $3.75 for a school lunch that my child doesn't have enough time to eat. It's expensive and on top of that, a waste of food. Things are too expensive to have to throw out food because the schools don't give these kids enough time to eat.

Now my daughter can have a hot home-cooked meal for lunch even when she is in school.

The other nice thing about the Aladdin bowl is you can heat the food in the microwave so there are no dirty pots or pans to clean.

If you can find this product, try it. I think you will love it! I found mine at one of my favorite stores, Target -- in the same aisle with the thermoses, etc. I believe we paid $7.99. A good deal.

No comments: